Giving to the chapter is easy. To contribute to the chapter, you have two choices for your donation. It can go to General Fund of the chapter to be used in way that the chapter decides. Or you can earmark the contribution to go directly to the Housing Fund to retire the House debt.

-General Fund Contributions go here

-Housing Corp Contributions go here

Contributions to the Housing Fund may be considered to be tax-deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor.